What's inside this white paper
It is imperative that organisations get digital transformation right. Only those businesses which transform and keep transforming will survive and stay relevant. But, even in this digital age, people remain the decisive factor.
In this white paper we explore how to succeed on the people side of digital transformation. Specifically, we’ll be sharing practical insight from interviews with 10 leaders across four infrastructure organisations, who have been pursuing digital transformation for several years.
- 6 The number of years by which leaders have accelerated their digital transformation timelines due to COVID-19
- 26% Organisations that excel in digital transformation are 26% more profitable than their peers
What you'll take away from this paper
- the three major barriers to digital transformation
- what digital leaders need to do to perform on the people side
- the skills and mindsets of a digital workforce